1. You really can benefit from a lot of good things. Maybe you have Bull Terrier, or you have just decided that one is not good enough.
You can land an easy-going bullie or the one who will have a little bit more challenges. However, the benefit will eventually reach beyond a solid companion and you will certainly meet the funniest buddy you could possibly ever meet!
2. Bull Terriers are pricey. A rescue Bull Terrier, the only fee in order to obtain your new family member, you probably will come across is the adoption fee, which will be much more affordable. Most of the time during the process of adoption the adoption team will help you with any questions you may have. Get the questions ready, no question is silly question. This step is the important step.
3. Your kids will learn about dog welfare.
4. Your rescue Bull Terrier will get a second chance to live full and exciting life once again.
5. Adopted Bull Terrier and his/her new owner tend to have this “special” relationship. With having the knowledge what they been through & how they met linking into this marvelous instant bond.
6. When you will be looking around where to get your Bull Terrier consider also looking into the “Special Shelters”. They are run by individuals who have very solid knowledge and are familiar with the breed ins and outs.
7. Consider the Half Bull Terrier – They will have as equal personality and the ones who are purebred.
8. Or what’s about the one with his/her ears Not as Straight? Unfortunately, this is very often reason, why Bull Terriers end up in the shelter on the first place. So why don’t you take a chance to make this Bull Terrier the one who will become the part of your family? Most of the time Bull Terriers in the shelter are not puppies but to every single rule there is an exception, and this would be the case of the exception.
9. But before anything – Take you time, learn about Bull Terriers, answer yourself if you are fully familiar with Bull Terrier needs, character, personality, medical expenses, your working schedule versus Bull Terrier needs, if the whole family is on the same page and make sure that everybody is devoted to spend with your Bull Terrier many more years to come.
10. For those who are just on the beginning of this exciting journey to find the right Rescue Bull Terrier. Please visit website of the Rescue Welfare Trust Fund of the Bull Terrier Club of America for list of organizations close to your home or click on our RESCUE tab to get you there.
1) Rhonda Camfield. “Bringing Home the Bully” http://bullterrierclubofamericarescue.com/documents/BringingHomeTheBully.pdf
2) Jana Louise Smit. “What Can I Expect From my Rescue Bull Terrier?” https://pethelpful.com/dogs/What-Can-I-Expect-From-My-Rescue-Bull-Terrier